Forum TEST phpBB2 Strona Główna TEST phpBB2
to jest forum testowe...

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

nike huarache nm

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum TEST phpBB2 Strona Główna -> test
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Betsy

PostWysłany: Sro Lis 11, 2020 04:18    Temat postu: nike huarache nm Odpowiedz z cytatem

Sat, 10 Mar nike huarache nm 2012 06:20:05 0000 /?p=263754#comment-423629 ok so these shoes are meant to be balled in& ..but what highschool kid is going to be able to afford a shoe for that price? because that's who buys the shoes. college & nba niggas get their shit for free. and those people who pay $400 for soccer cleats are 9 times out of 10 professional or getting some type of money to play. 250 is fuckin ridiculous. you pay that much for shoes and youd be to scared to even ball in them.

What sig shoe out right now is better..Kobe? Wade? Drose? Melo? Who? Nobody my dudes this is the shoe baby..hyper dunks are hot too but that still dont take away from these. I saw the Kentucky up close and I was blown away they were beautiful..now go ahead little boys hit nike huarache run me with all your negative buttons and nasty homophobic comments and I will see if that takes away from the wonderful life that is mine..hahahaha.

Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:30:22 0000 /?p=286905#comment-334672 noone wants these. they've been on pickyoushoes for a few days now for $150. they also nike huarache women just got the black 3s and the black tim duncans two days prior to me standing in line at house of hoops. the 3s are already gone. the duncans are still there. minus the 9 and a halfs i just copped from them. I'm sleeping in thanksgiving night and all black friday now.

Wed, 05 Oct 2011 00:21:55 0000 /?p=269187#comment-304427 HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA THIS NIGGA WROTE A WHOLE BOOK FUCKING FAGGOT& HOW THE FUCK U TALKING BOUT U HAVING SWAG?? LMFAOOOO& I GET MORE BITCHES THAN YOU, FUCKED MORE BITCHES THAN U, I GET WAAAAY MORE nike lebron BREAD THAN U& HOW THE FUCK I'M JEALOUS FUCKING FAG.. U BE SUCKING ALL THE MBA PLAYER'S DICK FAG, U THINK I GIVE AFUCK ABOUT UR WANNA BE HAVING ASS??? , UGLY ASS PIECE OF SHYT, GO FUCKIING KILL URSELF& .

Agreed. But the NBA lockout ending on Christmas Day has nothing to do with LeBron James and his legacy. He played no part in the mediation talks, so why would a mediocre Christmas colorway of the LeBron 9 go down as one of the best LeBron in history? There isn't a single LeBron shoe that is tied in with a major milestone because he hasn't achieved any. The Miami Nights V2 Low was supposed to be a Championship shoe, but ended up being exiled to Asia and later popped up in limited numbers in Miami. The Air Max LeBron VII 'MVP' wasn't released because his move to Miami made the shoe look awkward.

All these unreleased PEs  shoes that never released  are the most sought-after LeBrons, and they have nothing to do with any professional achievements, and to nike running shoes say that people are too caught up on Concords and as a result are underrating the Christmas LeBron 9 doesn't make sense.Mon, 19 Dec 2011 03:09:36 0000 /?p=292524#comment-355995 People are so caught up with the Concords but hear me out. The nba experienced at lock out this year. Lebron ranks amonst the top players in the current NBA if not the top player. In a league with teams stacked with talent and other teams lets just say lacking talent we will always remember this year as the year with the lockout and and starting the season on Christmas Day.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum TEST phpBB2 Strona Główna -> test Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: