Forum TEST phpBB2 Strona Główna TEST phpBB2
to jest forum testowe...

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Sentence expansions similar to PASONA's rules are also used

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum TEST phpBB2 Strona Główna -> test
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
humuhumairahimu@

PostWysłany: Pon Mar 11, 2024 08:17    Temat postu: Sentence expansions similar to PASONA's rules are also used Odpowiedz z cytatem

At the beginning, he raised the issue, ``I can't sleep at night because I'm worried about not filing a tax return.'', and in the middle, he incited people to say, ``If you don't file a tax return, you'll get arrested!?'', and then added, ``Don't be afraid, let's report and feel refreshed.'' !” suggests a solution. There are also cases where the tax return of a person who had not filed a tax return for 10 years or who had lost a receipt has been resolved, and the content is sure to resonate with users.

RIZAP sales letter Rizap Source: If you want to lose weight in a short period of time, body modification gym RIZAP [RIZAP] Ryzap, who is famous for being "committed to results," is also known for producing Hong Kong Phone Number excellent LPs. This LP is a sales letter that grabs the user's attention with the catchphrase, "I've got the best body of my life!" and effectively utilizes before and after images.

Like the PREP method, we first show the before and after results, provide reasons for weight loss and specific examples of training, and then again post the before and after results of those who have experienced it over time. In addition, recommendations from doctors lend authority, and data provides objectivity, giving the impression that the content is trustworthy. Gakken's online English conversation kimini sales letter kimini Source: 10-day free trial | Gakken's Kimini Online English Conversation.
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum TEST phpBB2 Strona Główna -> test Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: